Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm a Brodie Nominee!!!!

I don't participate a ton in the Mo Bloggoshere. I just kind of write when I need to and visit a few friends' Ex-Mo blogs...so I was shocked when, scanning through the categories and nominees, I found my little post in the Most Poignant Personal Story category. I wrote this piece when I was still very much in my faith crisis. I was trying to hold on to anything I could about God and Mormonism. So it was definitely sincere and it's interesting to come back to it after 18 months and realize how far I've come. Anyway, I thought I'd share. I'm just so excited. I don't care about votes or anything...just excited to have been nominated! Woot! Just in case you want to check out the nominees here's the link.

4 comments:

lifelongguy said...

Woot!

Urban Koda said...

Woot indeed!!

Donna Banta said...

Yay! I'm not surprised. You have a great blog. I'm really glad I wandered onto it.

C.J. said...

You write a great blog, and deserve it.